Wildflower's TBA


I was desperately craving a good sandwich a few weeks ago after watching this video. So to the store I went. I bought some thinly sliced, golden roasted turkey, my favorite Muenster cheese, bacon, big, juicy ripe tomatoes, ripe avocados, and most importantly a big, oh so soft, oh so amazing loaf of fresh Tuscan bread, as it's titled at the store. This loaf pictured below is from Wegmans, a east cost grocery store (that the rest of the nation is seriously missing out on) but Target has one that is pretty much identical and just as yummy by Archer Farms.



While this is a simple sandwich, good quality ingredients are important!

The next important ingredient is the sauce. Obviously you could top this with lots of things, but my favorite is my homemade honey mustard. Now this is extremely easy to make. But the taste is pretty delightful. Just the other day I was making myself one of these sandwiches and my dad was tasting the honey mustard. And he didn't take just one taste. Taste, after taste, after taste, I finally offered to make him a sandwich and he said, "Actually, I just want a slice of bread with this stuff spread on it." So that's what I got him. Like I said, it's good stuff.

For the honey mustard you need;
4 tablespoons of mayo
2 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon of yellow mustard

Mix all ingredients together, and that's it! I save leftovers in the fridge. Makes enough for about 4-5 sandwiches.

Assemble your sandwich, turkey, cheese, bacon, tomato, avocado, honey mustard, toast lightly, and enjoy! I promise the flavors in this simple sandwich will amaze you!


No comments